Why Choose Us to Manage Your Homeowners Association?
Neighborhood Association Management, Inc. can assist Associations in the following ways:
• Compliance with Civil Code insurance requirements
• Annual Disclosures
• Customer Service (answer calls, address concerns, and maintain phone log)
• Maintain and distribute keys
• Preparation of Board meeting packet
• Adoption of Rules
• Vendor supervision
• Advisement on Davis-Sterling Common Interest Development Act
• Architectural Control
• Administration of the maintenance of buildings, landscaping, trees, streets, pools, spas, lights, fencing, roofs, common areas, etc.
• Oversee security, tennis courts, building use, parking permits, etc.
• Budget preparation
• Emergency Response (24-hours/7-days)
• Bookkeeping (statements, accounts receivable, and accounts payable)
• Financial reports
• Site Inspections
• Advisement on CC&Rs, By laws, and Articles of Incorporation
• Acquisition of proposals
• Acquisition of Reserve Study
• Implementation of Reserve Study maintenance
• Litigation advisement
• Enforcement of CC&Rs, rules, etc. pertaining to architecture, parking, nuisances,
et. al. via violation letters, hearing notices, fines, etc.
• Storage of Association records
• Annual meeting (schedule, notice, proxy, sign-in-sheet, agenda, and ballot)
• Current trends in CIDs (Common Interest Developments)
• Acquiring legal opinions
• Acquisition of CPA bids for audit or review
• Manager's attendance at Board meetings
• Prepare and maintain owners list
• Minutes (preparation of)
• Year-End 1099 forms preparation
• Escrow transactions (certification or demand form and document package)
If you are interested in receiving a proposal for services for your Association, please contact our
general mailbox at NAM@Neighborhoodam.com or you may call toll free at (800) 811-0841 ext. 0.